You may choose to support a favourite cause, or you may ask The Foundation to distribute the income from your invested funds. Your gift will be pooled with other gifts that will ensure maximum potential earnings at a minimal administrative expense.
All gifts and donations to The Foundation qualify as gifts to a registered charity for income tax purposes, and The Foundation will issue the required receipt.
Your gift to The Foundation is an expression of gratitude to your community and of your desire to benefit future generations. Your contribution can be made in several ways:
- A gift or pledge of money;
- A bequest in a will;
- A gift of life insurance by naming the ICF as a beneficiary;
- A gift in memory of a relative or friend;
- A multi-year pledge. You make an initial contribution and a commitment to add to the initial donation over a period of years.
- publicly listed security–contact us to discuss
- Endowment Canada’s website – To donate to the Interlake Community Foundation on-line, please click here.
- Download our donation form if you wish to mail in a cheque.Interlake Community Foundation Inc donor form
The Foundation provides an excellent opportunity to help your community forever. Named funds can be set up for as little as $5,000 that will ensure your family is remembered in perpetuity. Named funds will receive continuous recognition in various formats.
The Community Builder Club is another alternative that only requires a minimum commitment of $100/year over the next ten years to help build your community.