NEW! We can accept e-transfers for donations. Send to email@example.com Please then also send an email with the name of the fund you wish to donate to, plus your full name and mailing address for the receipt.
Click here for our downloadable donation form: General donation form ICF
You may choose to support a favourite cause, or you may ask The Foundation to distribute the income from your invested funds. Your gift will be pooled with other gifts that will ensure maximum potential earnings at a minimal administrative expense. It’s a great way to create a lasting legacy.
Gifts and donations to The Foundation may qualify as gifts to a registered charity for income tax purposes, and The Foundation will issue the required receipt.
Your gift to The Foundation is an expression of gratitude to your community and of your desire to benefit future generations. Your contribution can be made in several ways:
- Endow Manitoba’s website – To donate to the Interlake Community Foundation on-line, please click here https://www.endowmanitoba.ca/community-foundations/interlake-community-foundation/ All credit card donations are processed for us by the Winnipeg Foundation.
- Download our donation form if you wish to mail in a cheque General donation form ICF
- If you would like to send an e-transfer, please use firstname.lastname@example.org and follow-up with an email to us with your name and mailing address so that we can send you a donation receipt.
- A bequest in a will;
- A gift of life insurance by naming the Interlake Community Foundation as a beneficiary;
- A gift in memory of a relative or friend;
- A multi-year pledge. You make an initial contribution and a commitment to add to the initial donation over a period of years.
- Publicly listed securities. This link will take you to the information needed at the Winnipeg Foundation, where most of our funds are invested. https://www.wpgfdn.org/giving/gifts-of-securities/Donating gifts of securities (including stocks, mutual funds and bonds) is a great way to support your community and reduce your tax bill. When you transfer securities to the ICF through the Winnipeg Foundation, you receive a tax receipt and eliminate capital gains tax. The Winnipeg Foundation does not charge the ICF a fee to process these transaction.Please speak with your financial or tax advisor to see if this is the best option for you.
You can donate to any of our funds, or leave it unrestricted to be used where we need it. For a list of our funds, visit https://interlakefoundation.ca/our-funds/ click the fund name for more info on each fund.
The Foundation provides an excellent opportunity to help your community forever. Named funds can be set up for as little as $5,000 that will ensure your family is remembered in perpetuity. Named funds will receive continuous recognition in various formats.
The Community Builder Club is another alternative that only requires a minimum commitment of $100/year over the next ten years to help build your community.
Please contact Tracy Holod at 204.467.5634 email@example.com or speak to any of our Board members for more information.